Maintaining an organization with a growing variety of services.
Top-performing Sales Representatives and Customer service people who are committed to total customer satisfaction.
- Staying ahead of the game:
Investing in technology that improves quality and saves time and money.
We tailor fit to our clients print on demand needs with custom built client store fronts.
- 1984M&G Graphics, Inc. is founded in Chicago, IL.
M&G became certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise.
- 2000M&G Graphics, Inc. Purchases their current building at 3500 West 38th Street Chicago
- 2005M&G Graphics becomes an FSC® Certified printer.
M&G Graphics adds full service mailing department.
M&G Graphics installs full UV Ink capabilities for printing on plastic
- 2018M&G Graphics adds first print on demand Storefront for client
M&G Graphics Installs Fuji Jpress 750 Inkjet Press
From Prepress to Mailing, we're a team of go getters
Frequently Asked Questions
The team at M&G Graphics is more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have. In the meantime, check out some of our most frequently asked questions.
• More cost-effective for shorter runs
• Quicker turnaround time
• Ability to use Variable Data
• More cost-effective for larger quantity runs
• Sheet size 28×40
• Can be 4c process and exact match Pantone colors
Our preferred method is Hi-Resolution PDF with fonts and images embedded and saved in CMYK – please no RGB. We can also accept files in most graphic programs.
Bleed is when the print area goes beyond the final trim line of the page thus allowing final print to “bleed” off the edge of the page. Recommended bleed is 1/8 inch (.125) on all sides of the page or sheet
The primary coating choices are matte, satin, gloss, soft feel aqueous coatings, and overall gloss uv coating or spot dull and gloss uv coatings. Contact one of our printing experts to help you choose the best coating for your project.
• Wire-O and Plastic Coil
• Folding and Bundling
• Paper Bundle
• Kit Assembly
• Die Cutting and Gluing
• Foil Stamping
• Ink Jetting
No matter what industry you are in, we’re ready to get to work on direct mail services for your various marketing campaigns. We have experience working with a wide range of clients, including:
- Nonprofit organizations and associations
- Advertising agencies
- Educational institutions, schools, and universities
- Manufacturing firms and industrial companies